Friday, January 15, 2010

You stood before my failures


So I have been listening to the song called “The Stand” a lot because Passion just released a bonus song from the new passion album. Kristian Stanfill covered the song. Every time I listen to it these words soak into my heart: “You stood before my failures and carried the cross for my shame” Personally its difficult for me to accept Gods grace. Whenever I tend to turn from God or harden my heart towards God, I always ask myself the same question. How could he ever take me back? Why would he ever want to use me? The more I hold back from completely accepting God's love, the less full I am. Today I read in Hebrews 4:16 " Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." The enemy tries to tell us that God doesn't fully love us after we turn from him but my prayer for myself and for others is that we can approach the throne of grace with confidence so we can have life to the FULL.



No comments:

Post a Comment