Saturday, September 4, 2010

Big God.



So I just recently moved to California to go to worship school and I have seen God move in such big ways. I felt called to come here through people speaking prophesy to me, people encouraging me, and just feeling the Holy Spirit move me in this direction. A few weeks before I left to drive out to Cali, I didn't have enough money to live or a place to stay or a job. I was nervous but I knew God would be faithful because this was a part of his plan. Long story short, God then provided money for me through many sources of people and I found a few roommates that were willing to get a place with me.

So my friend Mikey and I, started to make our journey out here to California. It was a long drive but we did some cool things on our way here. We did something called couch surfing in Oklahoma City and then we went to the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon was amazing and I was in awe. It made me feel little and it helped me see the bigness of God. It reminded me that God is in complete control of everything. I am so little compared to him and I will fail if I try to run my life in the flesh. I am letting God take control of everything!


I have been here for a little over a week and God has provided like crazy! I now have a town house that I am living in with 3 other guys. I have a full time job at a pet store. I started my classes and I met some awesome friends!

Classes have been sooo good and I am growing and learning so much. I am trying to keep my schedule balanced with school and work but I am super excited for this school year and to see what God is gonna do.


No comments:

Post a Comment