Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finally A Busy Day.

So this is picture is from a wedding that I got to play one of my songs in! I was so honored and blessed by being able to be a part of the wedding. The wedding was for my good friends Phil and Shelby. Just being real.....Weddings make me want to cry. I just loved it how their love for each other came out of the overflow of their love for God. It was such a beautiful picture of two people becoming one. It was a good time : )


I also got to hang out with my friends Tyler and Tye in Kendelville. They are soooo fun to be around. I always have such a good time hanging out with them. We all went to a birthday party for my friend Larissa in North Webster.


Today I was just so encouraged by seeing God work through his children. Whenever I see God working or doing things in other peoples lives I get super stoked and encouraged that God is moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment