Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm gonna Blog more : /

So here is the deal. I stopped blogging because I was getting overwhelmed with busyness (which is kind of an excuse) so I didn't want to add on to the pile. It is my summer now and all I have is time so I am gonna start it back up for the time being. I am actually bored all time. I am currently looking for a job right now but I have had no luck what so ever. Its been rough but God has still been providing for me though.

I feel like God keeps saying to me the verse in Psalms...Be still before the Lord and Patiently wait on him. So I am trying to rest the best I can but its difficult!

One thing I did today out of boredom was go to my church and help my worship pastor clean the projectors in the church. It was actually kind of fun because I was in this machine that lifted me about 30 to 40 ft in the air.


In return he bought me lunch at Macinos. This was the highlight of my day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment